Jason O. Lowe is an Associate working in the Tampa office of Butler. His practice is focused on property subrogation and recovery, including construction defect litigation, products liability, and material failures. He has handled cases that ranged from larger scale industrial events to homeowner losses. In the course of his practice, Jason has handled cases throughout Florida, as well as Arkansas, Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Oklahoma, Ohio, Tennessee, and Texas.
Jason earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, in 2003 from Stetson University College of Law. Prior to attending law school, Jason earned both undergraduate and graduate degrees in criminal justice from Troy University.
Before joining Butler in 2012, Jason’s practice was focused in the areas of commercial litigation and construction disputes.
- Troy University
bachelor's of science degree and a master's of science degree in criminal justice administration
- Stetson University College of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- American Heart Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Kidney Cancer Association
- The Florida Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida