Zachary M. Jett joined Butler and is an Associate in our Charlotte office. Zach focuses his practice on subrogation and recovery. He has litigation experience in catastrophic loss, construction defect, and products liability matters.
Zach graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Communication studies. He received his Juris Doctorate, cum laude, from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2009. While at the University of North Carolina, Zach was a member of the Undergraduate Honor Court and president of his fraternity. In law school, he was selected for the Moot Court team.
Prior to joining the firm, Zach practiced insurance defense in Charlotte, North Carolina for several years.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Communication studies
- Mississippi College of Law
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Eastern, Middle, and Western United States District Courts of North Carolina